Beuchat Hammer Spearfishing Float
*Please be aware the Hammer Float has a 1 – 3 day handling time before shipping as they are stored in our shared storage unit away from the shop.*
A spearfishing float with the shape of a hammerhead shark, designed and developed for easy towing. Spearfishing men and women locate their hips in the hollow to the rear of the float to maximise directional control.
• The float’s excellent buoyancy enables equipment to be moved in the water simply and easily.
• 2 handles on the topside of the board allow divers to keep a firm grip on the float while swimming.
• EVA pad for improved comfort during swimming.
• A tow-rope can be fixed to the ring provided on the underside of the spearfishing float.
• 2 elastic speargun holders to fasten spears easily and rapidly.
• Rigid dropstitch and bonded PVC assembly give the float excellent rigidity and toughness.
• Float fitted with a fin support: the fin provides excellent stability in the water.
• Valve with a maximum pressure indicator to ensure the float is inflated correctly.
• Standard support is able to receive a motor-driven propeller.
• Large, rigid flag for long-range visibility.
• Red colour ensures the float is easier to spot.
• Allows the diver to take a break between sessions.
The spearfishing float is provided with accessories: fin, inflator adapter, repair kit.