Epsealon Red Fusion Jacket
*PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SIZE SMALL REMAINING*
Made using Yamamoto 039 Neoprene, Epsealon are known for their incredibly flexible and super comfortable suits which are suitable for both men and women.
- We only have a limited number of 7mm jackets remaining. We will not be getting more in once sold. We can order anything in, so please get in touch if we do not have what you are looking for.
Made using Yamamoto 039 Neoprene, Epsealon are known for their incredibly flexible and super comfortable suits which are suitable for both men and women. The Red Fusion is characterised by:
- Camo polyester spandex 019 outer / open cell interior.
- Ergonomic and preformed cut legs and arms.
- SCS * sleeves to the wrists, ankles and hood.
- PowerTex-type protection on knees
- 5mm neoprene loading pad with PowerTex cover.
- Beaver tail and bottom jacket braided and lined both sides.
Please note, Epsealon do not produce a 7mm high waist pant option in the Red Fusion range. You can however buy a 7mm Red Fusion Jacket.
About Yamamoto 039 Neoprene
Bio Rubber, the nucleus of Yamamoto's products, is an oil-free, composite rubber material principally made from a very pure limestone found on Mt. Kurohime in Japan's Niigata Prefecture. Over 99.7% of the limestone is mineral calcium carbonate - a key component in rubber. Through Yamamoto's unique manufacturing process, this mineral is interwoven with fortifying gold, platinum and other metals, and carbon to make Bio Rubber - a revolutionary material of high quality that is being applied to sports, lifestyle, medical care and other fields.
*SCS (Super Composite Skin) is the processing for the surface of Smooth Skin. By applying micellar structure processing with both hydrophilic and hydrophobic proper ties, it coats the surface with water molecules when the surface is wet.
Due to the nature of the open cell interior, it is important to wet the inside of the suit with a soapy solution to ensure ease of entry to the wetsuit. Trying to get into any open cell spearfishing suit without the use of a soapy solution will likely damage the wetsuit. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us anytime.