Pathos Laser Carbon Competition 82 Speargun
The Pathos Laser Carbon Competition 82 is a lightweight and powerful railgun, perfect for demanding spearos looking for quick-shots and accuracy.
We stock this gun in 75, 82 and 90cm lengths. Each length is displayed as a separate product rather than a drop down option. Check the speargun section on the website for other lengths of Pathos Laser Carbon Competition.
3 in stock
Introducing the Pathos Laser Carbon Competition Speargun!
This carbon railgun is perfect for demanding spearos looking for quick-shots and accuracy.
Laser Carbon Competition Speargun Features:
- This railgun is lightweight, powerful, compact, minimal, hydrodynamic, very manoeuvrable and it offers a great aiming view.
- It comes with a 6.25mm Sandvik shark-fin shaft with a single barb and a tri-cut point.
- The open muzzle’s single socket can host two round rubber bands if required.
- It comes with a low profile D’Angelo II handle with the new stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism. This adds an extra 7cm of loading length. The white coloured universal grip in white fits comfortably in your hand.
- Ergonomic design, standard loading pad, reel base.
- 17.5mm black over amber band with Dyneema wishbones for supreme power.
- Carbon barrel
*This gun does not come rigged from the manufacturer. We can rig it for you with a muzzle bungee at a small charge to cover the time it takes. In addition, please select if you would like a pathos reel with line included in your setup.
|Dimensions||120 × 10 × 5 cm|