Waterhaul Harlyn Recycled Sunglasses
Our Harlyn model is made from 100% recycled Cornish gill nets. The blue frame takes on its aqua seaglass appearance entirely from the original pigments in the recycled material. The mid-sized circular frame style suits a broad range of faces.
- Italian engineered and hand-finished.
- 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled monofilament gill nets, the most dangerous form of ghost net due to their invisible underwater appearance.
- The turquoise ?seaglass? colouration of the Harlyn frame is entirely derived from the original netting and has no additional pigments or dyes.
- Ultra-durable five barrel hinges.
- Our frames are covered by our ?Recycle and Replace? lifetime guarantee ? damaged frames components can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs.
Waterhaul x Barberini signature lenses ? this lens material is the clearest lens-medium through which we can observe the world; no other lens material matches it?s optical clarity. Glass also offers superior stratch-resistance compared all other lens types ? perfect for a lifestye that involves sand and saltwater. The lenses are Italian produced to the highest quality standards, offering full spectrum UV400 protection.
|Dimensions||15 × 7 × 4 cm|