Waterhaul’s adventure knife is made from 100% recycled Cornish gill nets, paired with a high-end Italian blade. Your built-to-last, go-to functional pocket carry; from cutting marine ropes to picnic baguettes – it does it all.
– 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled monofilament gill nets, regarded as the most dangerous form of ghost nets due to their likelihood of entanglement and invisible underwater appearance.
– The green ‘seaglass’ colouration of the knife is entirely derived from the original netting and has no additional pigments or dyes.
– Ergonomic shaped handle with folding blade design with locking position.
The blade and components of our adventure knife are made with 2.5 mm thick W 1.4034 stainless steel for an optimum blend of corrosion resistance properties without sacrificing hardness (56HRC) and the ability to hold an edge.
– Made in Italy by precision knife makers.
– 61 mm total blade length
– Multipurpose blade with 50 mm serrated section for slicing through thickness ropes, nets and lines
– Simple frame-lock system.
– Safety tip with hidden hooked blade for finer cuts of thinner lines
– Built to last. Whilst steel blades are initially energy intensive to create, our knives are built for a lifetime of purpose and adventure.