The Suunto d4i novo is a lightweight and compact dive computer for scuba, spearfishing and freediving with optional wireless tank pressure reading. Made in Finland.
YOUR COMPACT UNDERWATER COMPANION
The robust and lightweight Suunto D4i Novo for diving and everyday wear comes with a comfortable silicone strap. It includes four dive modes (air, nitrox, freedive and gauge) as well as timer and watch functions. Optional wireless tank pressure reading and graphical dive logs offer a friendly user experience.
Always ready to descend when you are.
- Lightweight and compact
- For scuba and free diving
- Optional wireless tank pressure reading
- Built-in dive planner
- Dual time
- Stopwatch timer
- Measurements: 48.6 x 43.8 x 16 mm / 1.91 x 1.72 x 0.63 "
- Weight: 92 g / 3.25 oz
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Glass material: Mineral crystal
- Case material: Composite
- Strap material: Silicone
- Water resistance: 100 m (ISO 6425, EN 13319)
- Battery life: 100 dives/year or 1.5 years OR 2 years in time mode
- Alarm clock: 1 daily alarm
- Logbook memory: ~140 h (20 s sampling rate)
What's in the box and what does it do?
- Suunto D4i Novo with silicone strap
- USB cable
- Extension wrist strap
- Scratch guards
- Safety leaflet, quick guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information
- Suunto logo sticker
- Dive alarms and notifications
- Maximum depth
- Tank pressure
- High pO2 (hyperoxic)
- Too fast ascent
- Decompression ceiling violation
- Deep stop violation
- CNS/OTU (OLF) 80% / 100%
- Apnea timer (O2/CO2 tables)
- Freedive number
- Freedive day history
- Freedive total history lifetime
- Surface time notify
|Dimensions||17 × 14 × 13 cm|