*Please be aware these spearfishing wetsuits have a 1 – 3 day handling time before shipping as they are stored in our shared storage unit away from the shop.*
Two-piece spearfishing wetsuit for intensive spearfishing developed from the expertise of Beuchat, the brand that invented the isothermal spearfishing wetsuit. It has a new red camouflage from the fusion of Trigocamo Wide and a black frame to further break up the spearfisher’s silhouette In addition red has the ability to fade in gray with depth.
Camouflage from the fusion of Trigocamo Wide and a black frame to further break up the spearfisher’s silhouette.
– Made entirely of ultra soft Elaskin X 8.6 for a high range comfort
– Open cell interior for maximum warmth
– High-end anatomical and pre-shaped cut for maximum comfort
– On the 5mm spearfishing wetsuit long johns the bust is slimmed down to 3mm for more comfort and ease
– On the 7mm spearfishing wetsuit long johns the bust is slimmed down to 5mm for more comfort and ease
– Back-cut – special contours on the rear of the suit to avoid pockets developing on the back and between the shoulders
– Seals with high quality finishes, edged with smooth neoprene: better sealing, improved appearance and greater resilience during dressing and undressing
– 360° one-piece face seal for improved comfort, water tightness and durability
– High-strength Supratex reinforcements at elbows and knees
– A reinforced stress pad integrated at bust level on the top provides improved comfort and better grip when loading long, powerful spearguns (to prevent the butt slipping). Pad has additional PU and is identified visually on the top
– PreCut System (Beuchat patent): Long john style spearfishing wetsuit pants transformable into waist cut pant
– To use: Cold water or temperate
– Neoprene: Elaskin X 8.6
– Reinforcements: Supratex 2
– Flex System 2: Yes
– Material: Open-cell inside
– Camo: Camo Redrock
– Precut System: Yes
Due to the nature of the open cell interior, it is important to wet the inside of a spearfishing wetsuit with a soapy solution to ensure ease of entry to the spearfishing suit. Trying to get into any open cell spearfishing wetsuit without the use of a soapy solution will likely damage the wetsuit. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us anytime.