After 3 years of design and testing, the brand new Start Point Labrax spearfishing wetsuit is here!
This wetsuit differs in many features from its predecessor, designed to compete with top end spearfishing wetsuits.
- Made of ultra high stretch Jako lined external and open cell internal neoprene; selected for ease of movement, warmth and comfort for the day’s spearfishing.
- Smoothskin seals around ankles and waist to eliminate any flushing.
- Waist of trousers is high, maximising warmth around torso.
- Highest quality bondings and finishings with seams present in all joinings except for smoothskin seals around ankels and waist for maximum comfort.
- Robust knee pads to protect the wetsuit trousers from the roughest of rocks.
All round, the Start Point spearfishing wetsuit is a great package to keep you warm and comfortable in the water during a long day’s spearfishing. Not surprisingly this is the chosen spearfishing wetsuit of our team divers.
Due to the nature of the open cell interior, it is important to wet the inside of a spearfishing wetsuit with a soapy solution to ensure ease of entry to the spearfishing suit. Trying to get into any open cell spearfishing wetsuit without the use of a soapy solution will likely damage the wetsuit. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us anytime.